Welcome to the MAMMALAMPA website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.mammalampa.com
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Ensure deliveries and/or returns;
Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
Improve, personalize, and expand our website;
Understand and analyze how you use our website;
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
Communicate with you, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
https://detales.design follows a standard procedure of using cookies. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by cookies include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
•art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
a ) to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
b) for compliance with a legal obligation;
c) for reasons of public interest or
d) for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
a) the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
b) the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
c) we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
d) you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Should you require any further information on your rights and on personal data protection law you can contact the personal data protection authority at the following address: http://www.dvi.gov.lv/eng/pdp/